Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Side Tracked

As of late I have been cramming every second of my life into my last class to graduate college. No need to explain, just late nights and long hours with my team. This week M-F I probably only slept about 7% of the time.

The good thing about it I guess is that I know what it feels like to be awake every hour. Don't know if that's useful or not, but I know now. It's been quite an experience. Between late night pizza, early morning hash browns, energy drinks (I refuse to drink coffee), and second, third and fourth winds, the team's been getting along well.

In between sucking down Adrenaline Rush and trying to put together sections and plans for our giant book/ project, I have been playing Soul Calibur II. I rediscovered it at the video game store after playing it constantly freshman year in my then-boyfriend's dorm room. I want to play Tetris but I am afraid of the crazy Tetris dream's I'll start having again... Then again, it can't be any crazier than the strange, nonsensical dreams recently due to a severe lack of sleep.

I'll finish up my music post later this week when I am more inspired. My favorite alternative station switched to playing mainstream rock like Linkin' Park and Staind. It's severely depressing. But I am looking forward to a good week with everything finishing up for the most part.

No comments: